[Spridgets] No LBC - Miata content

To: Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] No LBC - Miata content
From: Nory <nory1@adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 07:20:34 -0400
I know some of you have Miata's, so I'm hoping you might be able to
answer a question or two....

What should one watch out for in buying a used Miata? (a 1997,
specifically)?

It's in great shape, and has 56,000 miles, but the guy says he won't
take less that $7800.  Edmund's says it's worth $6800, and the dealer
won't give him more than $6000 for it on a trade.  Is an offer of
$7200 unreasonable?

Please reply off-list, so the other Spridgeteers aren't inundated
with Miata mail.  Thanks!

-Nory