Re: [Spridgets] Bloody computers

To: Healey list <healeys@autox.team.net>, "Brashear, Jack, N"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Bloody computers
From: Lester <oldsaabguy@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 17:02:43 -0500
AAAAACCCKKKKK!!!!!  Punch cards...  hate 'em.  We had some kind of
Basic simulator running on a whatfour compiler through some kind of
business system.. the old one, started with an "a" IIRC..  but those
things saved my butt a time or two, see every time there was a power
fluctuation any work went away into the ether.. poof..  10 hours of
entering lines to determine Nutria allele distribution gone the way
of the dodo..

Lester