Re: [Spridgets] looking for a heater air flap assy....

To: <dmg@bossig.com>, "spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] looking for a heater air flap assy....
From: "Richard Ball" <richb@u.washington.edu>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 09:02:28 -0700
Dave

There is one place a little closer to you that has carried some LBC stuff in
the past.

Gerry's Foreign Auto Parts
300 S. Main St.
P.O. Box 765
Kittitas, WA 98934
(509) 968-4466  (800) 848-5578
http://www.gerrysap.com/

I found them by using  a national wrecking yard search engine.  I have found
that some of the inventories are out of date when you actually call the
yards.

http://www.car-part.com/

Rich
Everett, WA