Re: [Spridgets] OT- Beer-in the cooler

To: "Robert Duquette" <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] OT- Beer-in the cooler
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 11:25:34 -0500
The Band of Heathens allowed me to attend the TPSA convention last summer,
as their "videographer". This meant setting up the camera, pushing record
when the show started, and then leaving to walk the floor.
The TPSA, for those that don't know, is the Texas Package Store Association.
This is the group that sells all the BOOZE!!!
For those in "industry" that have been to conventions, for whatever,
imagine, if you can, a world where EVERY booth is trying to get you drunk!!!
Anyway, I tried a sip of most every tequila there. They poured a shot, but I
just gave it a sip, and usually moved on.
One booth had an interesting combination. They had Sammy Hagar's Cabo Wabo
Uno (his ultra premium tequila @ $230 a bottle) and Casa Noble (No-Blay,
rhymes with play) at $80 a bottle. The Casa Noble is a MUCH better tasting
tequila, for about a 1/3 of the price.
This is of course based on a room temperature, no salt, no lime, taste test,
using only my taste buds as a reference. YMMV.

--
DON JULIO 1942

www.myspace.com/tequilabrad