[Spridgets] engine color?

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] engine color?
From: Marc <smarc@smarc.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2008 10:51:58 -0400
I can't see not cleaning up the engine a little as long as it's out, so
figured I'd degrease it and give it a quick spray, probably with a
rattle can of something... I seem to recall a post saying that the
factory color for a 1973 midget engine was black, and another post
mentioning a brand of rattle can engine paint they'd had good success
with (krylon?).

This is certainly no concours car, just a decent driver...

Also, would anyone would care to share any engine bay clean up tips?

Here's what I've go to work with:
http://www.smarc.net/MG/midget/enginepull/

--

Marc