Re: [Spridgets] New Problem

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] New Problem
From: <uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 21:49:51 -0700 (PDT)
I would try firing the motor off in the dark. See if the porcelain has cracks
in the plugs. At least this will tell you if there is any spark jumping any
where else in the system too. I do not think a bad coil would kill plugs.
Usually a bad coil loose voltage - That would not kill the plugs.

  Vigil

Brent Wolf <wolf.brent@gmail.com> wrote:
  Quite a fews years back, I had the same thing happen with my 66 mustang. I
went through three sets of plugs (Champion) before I said enough and put in
a different brand (Don't remember which). But upon further investigation
with my parts supplier at the time, the plugs were part of a batch of Bad
Champion plugs. Champion new about them and was recalling them. These just
happen to still be on the shelf.

You are subscribed as uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com

http://www.team.net/archive