Re: [Spridgets] vin tag

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] vin tag
From: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 01:40:03 -0700
Glen

I assume you are referring through BMIHT? Only the right hand door
post tag can be used (not the left) Prefix begins BAE. The engine
number can be used IF you have the original tag. Other number are not
ALWAYS recorded. Other options are the back of the dash and jump seat
(and sometimes under bonnet), but these are usually long gone by now.

Gerard