Re: [Spridgets] Sleeving master/brake cylinders - Stainless vs.

To: "Dean Hedin" <dlh2001@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Sleeving master/brake cylinders - Stainless vs.
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 20:46:04 -0500
I wish, I already put a nut in the slave cup, to lengthen the clevis. No joy
What is the real pisser, is that this master DID work, for about two days,
before it shit out all the fluid. I get it reworked, and it blows out the
slave. I buy a slave, and it STILL won't F'n work. Damn near $400, for
shit.....

On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 8:24 PM, Dean Hedin <dlh2001@comcast.net> wrote:

> Sounds like you have a geometry problem.  Clevis pin too short maybe?

DON JULIO 1942

www.myspace.com/tequilabrad