[Spridgets] The torture FINALLY stops....

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Yahoo Spridget list"
Subject: [Spridgets] The torture FINALLY stops....
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 10:17:45 -0500
Ok, got my breath back from pushing the lawn ornament back into the yard.
I'm not smart enough to stop, and let all the kind folks at LotO help. I
have this phobia of not being able to take care of my own shit.
Back out to the street, jack up the rear, start it, and now I just abuse the
HELL out of the brakes and tires. I rev it up to about 4 grand, and slam on
the brakes, leaving black trails on the asphalt. I do this about 6 times,
slide around the corner just down the street, narrowly missing a former
employee in their minivan.
Push in the clutch, slowly apply the brakes until I stop, and the car
doesn't die.

Now to get after the rear transmission seal.
I see there is a felt bit on it, does this need to be oiled up prior to
installation??

Brad