Re: [Spridgets] No joy in Mudville... Plea for Parts

To: "miniac7@aol.com" <miniac7@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] No joy in Mudville... Plea for Parts
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 09:21:57 -0500
Sorry guys.  I just don't want to burden anyone with this problem.  If I am
to bring it, I will need both a starter and an ignition switch and key for a
1968 Midget with 1275.  I tested the starter straight from the battery -
nada - so it is shot. Also there is no power anywhere when the key is turned
on and the fuses are good. Ergo, ignition switch gone south.  Its been
sloppy anyway so finally must have died. Both are fairly quick and easy to
change. Does anyone have a spare starter and/or ignition switch they could
bring?  I'll buy 'em from ya .....

Cheers!!
Jim

--