Re: [Spridgets] Headrests gotta go

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Headrests gotta go
From: "conan" <conan@intrex.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 20:11:06 -0400
>>Okay I give up - how do you remove the headrests from '79 midget seats?
>Please don't say "They just pull out." 'cause these puppies don't....

  Well, actually... :-)
  I'm afraid I do not know the -correct- way to get them out, but really, we
did pull them out of my '73.  It just took a really, really hard pull!
  In fact, it was sooo hard...

...the headrest flew way up in the air and the guy pulling on it fell out the
back of the car!
  "Now that was funny!  I don't care who ya are!"
  Ed in NC :-) :-) :-)

--
  "It followed me home, Mother.  Can I eat it?" - Ririt