[Spridgets] LOTO

To: SpriteMidget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] LOTO
From: David Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 22:20:40 -0500
I just want to put in my 2 bucks (inflation!).  What a great event LOTO
was!!!  The organizers, Jim Johnson, Frank, Peter, Jack, Phil, David,
Willy, and I know I'm forgetting a bunch of great folks and I do
apologize, put together an outstanding event.  It wasn't easy but it
turned out well.  My wife and I have never seen so many Spridgets in one
place.  Anyone get a breakdown of how many of each type?  I counted ~30
Bugeyes.

Sometimes we forget our "better-halfs" as we communicate day after day.
Terri had a wonderful time as she now knows many of the Spridgeteers
with whom I communicate....even "Guess Who?".  Because our wives and
significant others got together I believe our Spridget Membership has
doubled.  Terri asked, "When are we going again?"  That made me feel
good as I was worried she might be bored "just tagging along".  All the
people were great and we enjoyed putting the faces to the signatures on
our emails.  We have a wonderful "Family" and I think a 2nd Family
Reunion is in order.

To all of you who could not attend, for whatever reason, we have
something special with this list.  To those that did attend we hope all
made/make it home safely and without any difficulties.   Until next
time......

Thanks for a great time!
Dave & Terri Woerpel
59 :{)