Re: [Spridgets] From cut-off bolts to--Over the road

To: Kate <kgb@frontiernet.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] From cut-off bolts to--Over the road
From: Lester <oldsaabguy@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 22:24:54 -0500
I'm with ya there Kate..  I was run over by a semi hauling granite.
My mother was run over and killed by a semi hauling logs..  WAAAAY to
many of them are kids who weren't brite enough to go to school.  They
are old enough for a license but have no life experience to tell them
that what they do is dangerous to others.. or maybe they just don't
care.

Lester

'73 Mercury Capri run over by a '78 GMC General hauling a Clements
dump full of granite.