Re: [Spridgets] Home from LotO

To: Mark <mark@nashvilletn.org>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Home from LotO
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 12:23:46 -0500
DEFINITE Thanks to all involved. Martha is sitting across from me now,
telling me that she has NEVER seen a bunch of people that were so kind to
(pretty much) total strangers.
These cars bring the best of people together. As much as I HATE driving, I,
as well as Martha, would be there in an instant again.
She came along, because it is technically her car, and she wanted to spend
some time with me. She now wants to know if it is going to happen again,
just to be with many of you fine folks.

On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 12:18 PM, Mark <mark@nashvilletn.org> wrote:

> Thanks to Jim and the LotO crew we had a great time and arrived home
> safely.
> Our Bugeye is tucked away in the garage and the trailer is back between the
> trees in the back forty.  Putting faces together with email addresses was
> quite the challenge.  It's funny how my mind has put imaginary faces to
> signatures over the last ten years or so.  What a sight to see 30+ Bugeyes
> and at least that many square bodies all in one place.  We are looking
> forward to seeing the group photo, especially with all of the hoods up,
> what
> a hoot!  Thanks again to Jim for putting together such a special gathering.
>
> Mark and Ginger
> Nashville

DON JULIO 1942

www.myspace.com/tequilabrad