[Spridgets] FW: hOME @ loto

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] FW: hOME @ loto
From: "Leo" <60bugeye@cebridge.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 11:34:08 -0500
FINALLY got home yesterday and have sorted thru the 800+ e-mails which
accumulated from my time at LOTO and wanted to say a few things:

1st..WOW, WOW, WOW, and WOW.  What a memorable trip and what a lifetime of
memories I will have from my wifes and my trip to LOTO.  To finally meet
face to face people I have gotten to know over the last fifteen years was
incredible.  What a great family I am a member of. Everyones commadrie and
willingness to share their knowledge is such a fresh breath of air compared
to a lot of people I know.  It truly reaffirms my heartfelt belif that we as
humans depend on

 interconnectedness to feed our heart and soul and truly make ourselves
happy.  I will cheris the memories from this trip for the rest of my life.

2nd.. THANKS sooo much to Jim and his gracious wife for their time and
company while chasiong the part needed to fix my truck.  Without it, getting
the truck fixed would have been considerably more interesting, an experience
I wont at all mind having missed <LOL>.

3ed. Frank, Dane, Mark, Jim, Brad, Jack, Ed, Peter, Kevin, Alan and others
who will remain anonomus due to their not wanting to be mentioned in the
same sentence with me, I am forever indebted to you and will forever cherish
our friendships.  You all have been instrumental in finally getting Iris to
LOTO and in shape to forever bring a smile to those I meet as she gets out
and around.  If the rain hadnt washed off her fresh perfume she was wearing
for her debut I might have gotten first place in the car show.  It was a
phenerome guaranteed to entice the votes of all males within 10
feet..<ROFL>.  To Ed. The heater hose is correct and will forever be
there.LOL

4th.My wife had the best time she has had in a while and for that I am so
verrry happy.  It was quite trying at time as various mechanical events
happened but all worked out well and I had to constantly remind her that it
is not about the destination, rather it is about the journey because as the
journey unfolds new experiences and people present themselves in all their
glory.

5th..How soon can we do this again????  Hopefully verrrry soon.  I WILL
however have to have enough time to save up enough spare money to cover the
unexpected costs which seem to occur during my "journeys" to known
destinations THOUGH.ROFL while wife is glaring.

Time to get buzy..

Leo & Cathey