[Spridgets] We made it home too!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] We made it home too!
From: "Mark & Joanna" <hannamj@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 20:33:19 GMT
Greetings All,
Joanna, Jack and I made it home late Tuesday evening. We survived the 106 deg
temperatures across Kansas without the air conditioning.
The Colorado Rockies have never felt so good. We had a wonderful time in MO.
Thank you to every one who worked so hard to make this show a truly stellar
memory. It was great to meet so many people whom I have only known through the
Spridgets list. Truly our Sprite would not be the car it is without all of the
help from the list members. Joanna also thanks Brad for sharing his trunk bar
and fine music. If any of you are ever in the Colorado area please look us up
;-) We have Spridget roads as good as any you have ever driven.
Blessings to all our new (old) friends.
Mark, Joanna and Jack...woof!

Fabulous Spa Getaway!
Enter for your chance to WIN great beauty prizes everyday!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/fc/JKFkuJNzuPkpHNM4qPG3zS7KaJolqJ1ro
5038i2O7yCLTpF16KOw00/