[Spridgets] Never know what you will find in the trans tunnel!

To: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Never know what you will find in the trans tunnel!
From: Paul Herder <p.herder@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2008 11:49:11 -0500
My wife has has a lot more "want" to work on her 66 Sprite now that we
are back from LotO.

She spent the morning taking off the oil pan, oil pump and associated
plumbing and scrapping gaskets on the short block.  My engine builder
wants the engine in short block form.  He will tear it down from there.

While she was busy doing that, I decided to take the "bare" tub out and
pressure wash the car and to clean out the tunnel.

Here is what I found along with the dirt (now mud) and other bits and
pieces...

http://members.cox.net/p.herder/images/SpriteRat.jpg

It's body measures ~ 6" not including the tail!

Paul
66 Sprite in Sedgwick, KS