Re: [Spridgets] Tradin' Paint - LBC style

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Tradin' Paint - LBC style
From: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 07:47:27 -0700
With all the white, black, silver and gray cars on the road today, I just
can't bring myself to paint ANY of may cars OEW.  No matter how "perfect"
the shade, it will just look like another of today's colorless cars.  My
Austin A35 was "Country Cream" (Austin's OEW) according to the Heritage
certificate.  I still couldn't bring myself to paint it that "color" and
opted for a nice grayish blue.  Nice to know that if I ever give up the
crusade against colorless cars, Rustoleum will be there for me.  The new
Morris pickup in the family is goint to be leaf green with beige interior.
Purists can debate if the interior is beige, white, off-white, eggshell,
ecru, OEW, Country Cream, or Wimbledon white.

Glen