Re: [Spridgets] Demographic Map Spridget 50th

To: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Demographic Map Spridget 50th
From: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 15:54:05 -0700
I went over the list and found spridgets from 26 states and one province.
Missouri contirbuted the most by far (15), not surprising, but can you guess
which state had the second most cars in attendance?  It was a tie between
California and Illinois.  Considering the HUGE distance for us leftcoasters,
I would suggest that if you had held it in Tahoe you'd have had too many
cars.  They'd all be west coasters except for Florida Phil, and the Claricci
clan, but there would be a ton of them.  As it was, it was great to see cars
from so many states.  Meeting the members of a far-flung clan was more fun
than seeing all the California Spridgets that I see every year at the shows.

Glen