[Spridgets] Windblocker

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Windblocker
From: "Timothy H. Collins" <thcollin@mtu.edu>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 22:38:58 -0400
At the risk of getting all kinds of reticule, I'll admit that I am
putting a windblocker on my Sprite. I designed and built it myself.
My design includes the word SPRITE engraved in the plexiglass and
edge lighting with red LED's. When finished it will have an
integrated high mount 3rd stop light - again using LED's. I put a
picture in my Flickr photo area. Follow the URL below my name to see
it. This is what happens when a retired engineer has spare time on his hands.

Tim Collins
http://www.flickr.com/photos/12702006@N07/