[Spridgets] Two questions

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Two questions
From: John Colclasure <bilbostuufff@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 15:59:04 -0700 (PDT)
Ok, these are easy questions, I just have no skills..

1. When I turn my wheel in my 79 midget I hear kind of a rubbing noise but the
noise is by the Steering wheel and not further up or under the car....any
ideas what this might be.

2. While driving the other day, I lost the cluster lights on the inside of the
car..The bright light indicator was still on, radio was still on, lighter
still worked and all the items of the cluster worked (TACH, FUEL,
etc)....funny thing is the head lights remained on...When I stopped the car
and turned it off, I noticed the lights remained on..I had to actually pull
the light switch out and disconnect one of the wires...While doing this a
spark flew out of someplace by the light switch..When looking at the light
switch, I noticed it did not click on and off, just seemed to go one
direction....any ideas on this...(I am guessing switching the light
switch...but the last time I  had to do that, my headlights were not working,
and it turned out to be a fuse and the light switch.....any ideas..

Any help will of course be appreciated.