Re: [Spridgets] Holy Sprite Road Trip Connections

To: "Kitterer Bob" <bkitterer@mac.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Holy Sprite Road Trip Connections
From: "Charley Braum" <cbaustin@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 16:40:43 -0400
    This might have been brought up - if so, I apologize.

    If 'the road to resurrection' will be delayed until mid- late- August,
Frank has a chance to get a 'want-list' together so that parts/pieces could be
contributed along the way (free shipping).

    Should we ask PPP to set up a parts fund for donations for those parts
that will absolutely have to be purchased?

    Regards,

                                                                        CB