Re: [Spridgets] Microcar Show

To: soavero@yahoo.com, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, David Lieb
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Microcar Show
From: uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 21:04:03 -0700 (PDT)
 So where is the picture of the girl posted. I am wondering because i have
never seen any one in Wisconsin with a tan. Most have that nice white
complexion like the Canadian girls. There is a lot of them here in Southern
California wearing those swim suites. It makes it ruff to drive along the
beach road all summer long with crashing your car........LOL.

Vigil