[Spridgets] Chip off the ole block

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Chip off the ole block
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 23:27:31 -0400
My son has his magazine debut.
The write up in August issue of Performance VW is called "Totally Frank"
And it's all about his not quite stock 78 Rabbit he restored last year.
And he even mentions me and my Sprites as his inspiration!
Yeah, I'm a proud pop. I guess I taught him well, maybe too well.
He beats me with my own car at the auto cross, now he gets in a magazine
at age 29, I was well into my 40s when I
made British Car mag.
He is also selling his Mini if anybody wants a good driver. Never had rust.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ