Re: [Spridgets] Tentative departure Holy Sprite

To: "Kitterer Bob" <bkitterer@mac.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Tentative departure Holy Sprite
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 01:23:23 -0500
A little news from the high plains leg...   Mike Osipik, president of the
Kansas City Austin Healey Club, was on the phone today with me and the Club
will transport from Topeka, KS to Des Moines, IA.  I will haul from Denver
to Topeka.  We need rough dates....

How are we coming with the title situation Glen?

Also, Mike mentioned that the KC Healey crew would gladly schedule a work
day (a Holy SHIT) if desired.  Don't know how this might shake out, but its
a great offer from a lot of really great people along the way....

Cheers!!
Jim Johnson
Dodge City, Kansas

Cheers!!