Re: [Spridgets] Holy Sprite Pilgrimage

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Holy Sprite Pilgrimage
From: "Dave G." <dmg@bossig.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 12:55:39 -0700
If I may, as a relative 'newbie' to this list, I'd like to make a suggestion.

Perhaps a journal could be kept of the Holly Sprite's journey, complete with
photos (with signatures) of those taking part and of major places passed
through, together with anecdotes and comments from those taking part...

I think this would be a tremendous keepsake for the Rev. Father.....

If it was ever printed, I would definitely buy a copy  ;-))

--

Dave G.   KK7SS
'65 MK III Sprite in Richland, WA

The Original Point and Click  --- Smith and Wesson....