Re: [Spridgets] Holy SpIrite inventory

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@comcast.net>, "'Spridgets'"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Holy SpIrite inventory
From: "Larry & Sandi Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 20:27:30 -0700
Frank

What type of mirrors will you be using?

I have a brand new set of bullet mirrors complete with plinths and gaskets,
MOSS #222-372.

Some people love them and some people hate them, I don't care for them so I
guess that is why they are still brand new. They are not perfect but they
are very close as they have been on the shelf for a while.

If you want them to use them let me know and I will ship to Buster or direct
to you.

Larry Miller