[Spridgets] WAS: Tire Rack.com needs a Spridget NOW OT: spellcheck

To: Bud Osbourne <abcoz@hky.com>
Subject: [Spridgets] WAS: Tire Rack.com needs a Spridget NOW OT: spellcheck
From: Steven Michelsen <stevenm@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2008 11:33:24 -0400
Bud,

When you say "vista's" spell check, are you referring to the spell check in
outlook or outlook express?  It "borrows" the spell check from MS office.
If your version of OE is relatively old, but you have office 2007, you will
have this problem.   My OE thinks I speak French.  Fun.

Here are some ideas for a fix:
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/software/aspnet/30405367/outlook-express-spell-che.aspx

Steve
1978 Midget