Re: [Spridgets] EAA Air Show

To: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Peter C" <peter@nosimport.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] EAA Air Show
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 10:35:23 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: "Peter C" <peter@nosimport.com>
To: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2008 10:33 AM

Larry,
         Thank you and your brother. We had a great time, even though
we left early-ish. I AM glad they don't actually drop any ordnance...
we were sitting a tad close if they were. The P40 was the only thing
whistling in a dive. Very cool.
         After the noise from the Raptor, the Mini's "Concerto in
A-series Minor, Cacophony" was enjoyable as Jane and I buzzed through
the cornstalks heading home.
         A good time, nice cars, expensive flying machines.

At 09:55 PM 8/3/2008, Larry Daniels wrote:
>Glad you guys enjoyed the party.  My bro says we have never run out of beer
>before, but we did this time with an hour to go.  Well done, boys.  I'm
>proud of the effort, but we'll have more next time.  Let it never be said
>again that we can't buy more beer than you can drink.  ;-))

Think how fast it would've been gone if it had been good beer!  ;-)

Peter C.

=====

It's his place and he doesn't share our appreciation for the finer things.
I think he was adopted.

LAD