[Spridgets] help getting "it" home?

To: 'Spridgets List' <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] help getting "it" home?
From: charles christ <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 19:08:57 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
no , contrary to most thoughts about my whereabouts , i'm not dead!  LOL!  very
much alive trying to move my "fleet" of stuff much closer to kevin than he
knows! *wink*(yes larry , all of it! ;)  )
i have an engine block sitting at jay's place for way too long now.  it's too
heavy for me to afford to get it shipped and too far with today's gas prices to
go myself and retrieve it.  can anyone help convey it towards my central
eastern pennsylvania location?
i'd love to relieve jay of it if at all possible , and i kinda need it..
any assistance would be greatly apreciated!

chuck
same darn bugeye since 1974......