Re: [Spridgets] No LBC-

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, breeanna1012000@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] No LBC-
From: uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 16:50:40 -0700 (PDT)

Bree,

I asked my son who has driven from Fort Worth a bunch of times going to
Oregon. It is shorter going through NM,AZ,Ca to Medford, Oregon. The AZ part
could be hot if your only doing day driving. But when you hit the AZ/CA
boarder you can always cool off in the Colorado River. My son thought there is
only 50-100 miles difference. He knew for sure there was a 3 hour difference
in driving time. He also said he thought the roads were better on this
route.

Hope this helps,

Vigil