Re: [Spridgets] Holy Sprite Information

To: "Michael Osipik" <mikeosipik@earthlink.net>, "bugeye"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Holy Sprite Information
From: "Ed's Shop" <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 19:26:19 -0600
Jim, the ORIGINAL dollars setup was for dollars (checks) to be sent to me
(RIGHT, Frank??).

It may be found in the Archives if you doubt<G>!!

I have YET to receive even "A" dollar!!!

Matter of fact, I was going to RE-announce this evening in a couple hours
BUT seems moving up MY schedule is required<G>!!

SO, ALL of you:

Please send your (personal in FINE) check & made out TO:
Just Brits
5624 South Washington
Hinsdale, IL    60521-4915

In/on the 'MEMO:' line please put "Holy Sprite Fund" (not that I need it
because I do know who owes me money<G>)!!

All will be recorded in a database and if later desired will be added as a
web page to the 'final story' CD the Good Father WILL receive after all is
said and done (ala Buster & Pam's CD of THAT event).  BTW, if you have NOT
seen Buster & Pam's story please visit:  www.bustercluster2006.org !!

Frank and I HAVE discussed (and I WILL do) announcing the 'need' on other
Lists ('Fathers' take care of everybody<G>) in the LBC 'nation'!!
I already have a draftee to do so to TRs and have one in mind for Big
Healeys and another for MGs!!

The "Needs" page IS complete (but not finished) at:
http://www.holysprite.org/needs.html
It IS made up from Frank's 'want' List and HIS verbage.

Another thing, since Buster seems to not be taking care of the 'prose' end,
does anybody have Frank's ORIGINAL post (and 2nd & 3rd) about this
endevour they could send me??

Thanks ALL!!!!!

Ed