Re: [Spridgets] Holy Spirite over the Continental Divide

To: "Mike/Donna Carpenter" <mail4carpenters@peoplepc.com>, "Spridget
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Holy Spirite over the Continental Divide
From: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 13:44:46 -0500
>>Sounds like you killed yours...

>I have thought about it quite a few times but I will let them live for now
>;^)).  I guess that it was odd that you never hear the Big Healey folks
>belittling their Healeys.  I know Frank sure likes Big Healeys.
> I don't like yard art like pink flamingos and stuff either.  All of the
> cutesy little named Sprites.  Oh how sweeeeet. . . . .

It is sorta like the MGB folks who need some form of petty revenge for the
fact that the Spridgets always seem to beat them at the autocrosses.

Kinda reminds me of the gal at our Miata Club autocross last Saturday. I
commented to one of my friends there that it must be a little humiliating to
spend the money for a fancy Mustang GT, thinking you are buying a sports car
that handles AND accelerates, then bring it to an autocross just to have
your lunch handed to you by every Miata in sight, to say nothing of a ratty
old Midget.
David Lieb