Re: [Spridgets] asking for smoking Engne advice

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] asking for smoking Engne advice
From: "Robert Duquette" <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 19:09:37 +0000
Pardon my ignorance, but ... that's water cooled, right?

----Original Message Follows----
From: shelden3@pldi.net

I wonder if one could possibly dismantle the engine and smoke it in a
hookah?  This would remove any paper products and or needs of accidentally
blowing the err engine shall we say?  Hookah can impart a relaxing and
enjoyable experience with friends.