[Spridgets] The ebay "1 of 39"...

To: <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] The ebay "1 of 39"...
From: "Ed's Shop" <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 21:09:08 -0600
cars that Linda brought up.

I DID get a second reply from the guy.  "Interesting"<G>!!

Ed
<quote>
Well now Ed....this is fun.

I don't think that I claimed that this was a "rare" car.  I bought it in
1995 from dealer in LA (the Checqured Flag).  The car was a mess.  It didn't
run.  I suspect that it had been a race car then a parts car that was
re-assembled out of parts laying around.  Everything on the car was either
rusted, scratched or broken.  It had had a stainless steel floor pan welded
in when I got it.  That made me think "racer".  Nothing worked, but it was
mostly there.   I needed a "project" and this was going to be it.  I have no
idea where the car came from or anything else about it's history.  Sorry.
</quote>