Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye straps & buckles...

To: "'Dean Hedin'" <dlh2001@comcast.net>, "'Spridgets'"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye straps & buckles...
From: "Leo" <60bugeye@cebridge.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 21:10:43 -0500
--===============1657839039==

Maybe it is just "me" but why worry about originality aspects if your not
going to end up with the original LOOK of certain components.  Especially
when lots of the "correct" bits are readily available through suppliers like
McGregor's in Canada, Colin in Australia, and some other little know English
specialty suppliers???? Why not use commonly available bits that ANY good
automotive or even hardware store has readily on hand.  Lowes has simple
buckles available and even has nylon webbing.  The only time I see to go
"shopping" all over the web is when you are really trying to obtain material
which is NLA through any other source.  Then you have to become creative in
being a sleuth and track down the correct individual components to create
the closest possible match to a factory bit.  Am I missing something???? Or
maybe it is my analness,,,,

Leo