Re: [Spridgets] Hood frame tie downs

To: spridgets net <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Hood frame tie downs
From: Kitterer Bob <bkitterer@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 21:29:07 -0700
For the Bugeyes there were three straps for the hood and frame, at
least there were on my 60'.  The leather strap tied the hood frame to
the body and the two fabric straps tied the hood to the frame.  I
will take some photos on Friday.  I have replace the leather and
never bothered to dye it black however.

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes
2000 Miata Special Edition