Re: [Spridgets] Holy Sheet

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Holy Sheet
From: Bill Masquelier <billmasq@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 20:51:54 -0700
That sounds great Frank- I do wish that I lived closer to your coast so that I
could be part of it.
I want to be involved in the next OSHIT that is in this half of the country.

BillM
> Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 21:58:55 -0400> From: spritenut@comcast.net> To:
spridgets@autox.team.net> Subject: [Spridgets] Holy Sheet> > I have a hard
time calling it Jack shit or Holy shit but the first of 2 > major oshit
meetings for work on the Holy Sprite> will be the weekend of 9/26-9/28.> I
have room for about 3 or 4 *guests*, more if you don't mind the floor.> There
is a new Comfort Inn just 5 blocks away on the highway too.> This first meet
will be for body work, sanding, adjustments, welding, > panel fabrication, and
fender beating.> If you know body work, please come by, if you want to learn,
you are > more then welcome too.> I want to get the car to bare metal, fix
what ever needs fixin, and have > it epoxy primed Sunday afternoon.> I know
this is possible as Kevin and I did something very similar to his > Midget
last year.> That was just 2 of us working a couple of long days.> I have a
decent compressor, if you have air tools, bring them. I have > the paint guns
but sanders are sort of scarce as I only have one of each.> I will know a
little more when I see the car in person and study it, I > can even have any
special parts made up at the local metal shop or get > panels ordered in time
for this meet.> Once the major body work is done, I can work out the minor
imperfections > over the following week or so.> My son is volunteering to
paint the car as his part. His buddy will be > doing the final wet sanding and
buffing.> > The second meet will be to assemble the Holy Sprite some time in
late > October or early November.> This should give me plenty of time to get
all the stuff we need to > assemble it.> Seats recovered, make up some
interior panels, get the carpet and vinyl > so we can make an interior.> Put
on some brakes, shocks, install engine and trans, and make it run, > drive,
stop, and look good.> The colors chosen by Father Jack are OEW with a dark
blue interior and > white piping on the seats.> > -- > Frank Clarici> Toms
http://www.team.net/donate.html> > You are subscribed as billmasq@hotmail.com>
> http://www.team.net/archive> >
Talk to your Yahoo! Friends via Windows Live Messenger.  Find out how.
http://www.windowslive.com/explore/messenger?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_messenger_yaho
o_082008