Re: [Spridgets] Hardtop door seals?

To: "'Lester'" <oldsaabguy@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Hardtop door seals?
From: "Leo" <60bugeye@cebridge.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 16:40:16 -0500
--===============1056735794==

Here we go again...LOL....

The hard top seal for around the windows AND for the flange which sits on
the body is NOT at all like the door seals.  It is a z type shaped seal (not
actually Z shaped and I can take a picture of it so you can understand the
shape) and then a CREAM Colored woven windlass LIKE the door seal material
covers the rubber and the flange.  A real pia to install and get to hold as
the windlass cloth has the same inner aluminum core as the original style
door seals.  McGregor's are not at all like the original seals.  As far as I
know Bill Bolton in California is the only supplier for all the correct
parts.

Leo