Re: [Spridgets] Oshit meeting

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Oshit meeting
From: gmari2@verizon.net
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 20:15:00 -0500 (CDT)
Thank's Frank!  I know after a cross country journey it is going to be
very tempting to dig right into it.  I appreciate the groups allowing
the sprite and I to share the moment of the great arrival.   I am
confident that the expert eyes and swift hands of the group my MKII will
be quickly repaired... then the real fun begins.

George

On Sat, Aug 16, 2008 at  9:44 PM, Frank Clarici wrote:

> Next Sunday, 8/24 will be an eastern Oshit meeting to find out why
George Marinos MKII Sprite is swaying when he drives.
It is also the arrival date of the Holy Sprite in Toms River and at
about the same time Father Jack will be saying 10:00 Mass at St Barnibas
in Bayville, NJ. He will get to see his Holy Sprite at around noon.
Any and all are welcome.
No work will be done on the Holy Sprite unless we have too many people
to work on George's Sprite then some disassembly of the Holy Sprite can
get started but this is George's Oshit. (organization of Spridget
handymen In Transit)

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ