[Spridgets] Turn Signal Flasher, Brake Pressure Sensor

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Turn Signal Flasher, Brake Pressure Sensor
From: Michael Rowe <mdrowe@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 15:27:18 -0400
Where does the *#@& turn signal flasher can go?  I can't find any orphaned
wires or plugs in the right colors.  I am not even sure there are any wrong
colored orphaned wires in a likely place under the dash, certainly no
socket, if it is supposed to have one.  The hazzard flasher system is all
working, and it looks like the turn signal flasher should be part of the
same system.

It is now clear that I am missing a plug (with two tails and bullet
connectors) that goes on the brake pressure sensor.  This sensor is
different from two described by Jim Johnson, so it may not even be the
correct one for this car.  It has three parts - live/male, live/female,
dead/male - and it looks like the live male and female parts may be
connected internally.    Is this the right sensor?  If so, where do I find a
plug.  If not right, the catalogue only shows the sensor, not the plug.  Any
advice?

Michael Rowe
'74 Midget
Long Island, NY