Re: [Spridgets] racing Motor removal

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] racing Motor removal
From: <corvallis@peoplepc.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 13:41:54 -0700
Seizing would be from over-heating or lack of lubrication (oil or oil pump.)
It might be more apparent when you tear the motor down carefully; look for
clues. Don't buy any parts for your rebuild until see what can be used
again.  I ran C Sedan with SCCA back in the 1960's. You can tell rev limit
by having a dyno curve or by the seat of your pants; there is just a point
where you hit a wall in any gear. I shift well before that. Bet there are
articles on the internet you could google on that subject.  ...bill in
oregon