[Spridgets] 50 Years of Spridgets DVD Problems

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Yahoo Spridget list"
Subject: [Spridgets] 50 Years of Spridgets DVD Problems
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 21:47:31 -0500
Dear All,

Most probably many of you received your DVDs in the mail in the past day or
so just as we did. If you tried to play it, you now know there is a problem.
Only 18 mins of data is on the DVD. I contacted Dale at Adventure Photos and
just got off the phone with him this evening. He is very apologetic and has
already put wheels in motion to correct the problem.

The error occurred with the people who reproduced the DVD from the master he
gave them. They didn't get all the files from the master burned to the DVD
image. Dale checked each DVD before mailing to make sure that it started
correctly but, of course, he couldn't sit and watch an hours worth of video
from each one to make sure the whole thing was burned onto each and every
disk. That's reasonable - I wouldn't have either!

Anyway, Dale is at this very moment chewing out the people who made the
copies and will be sending new DVDs to everyone as soon as he can get them
made. Please be patient.

Today I also received my panoramic photos from Tony Lipari and they look
great given the problems with the clouds and wind he encountered. Carolyn
and I got a real chuckle out of them and they will go up in my new garage in
Georgia as soon as we get moved!!

Hope you all are well...

Cheers!!
Jim Johnson