Re: [Spridgets] LBC Sightings in TN last week, No Important Stuff!

To: soavero@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] LBC Sightings in TN last week, No Important Stuff!
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 07:15:39 -0500
To be honest, even though I respect your opinion greatly Ron, ALL dealings
with things Italian have not been good.
Granted, the cars were Fiat, but the industrial equipment has been high
tech/high maintenance. Lord help you if you need tech advice from someone in
Italy as well. It would have you singing praises to your Pakastani computer
tech in a matter of seconds.
Ron, the only thing I can suggest, is perhaps you just got a lemon....

Brad

On Sat, Aug 23, 2008 at 7:22 AM, Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- On Fri, 8/22/08, Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net> wrote:
> > Since I only know one Alfa person
>
> Thanks, buddy! The others are out there. They look a lot like LBC owners.
> To paraphrase Peter Egan, an Alfa owner looks either like a shade tree
> mechanic or soon to become one.
>
> Ron
> 3 LBCs
> 1 LIC