[Spridgets] Holy Sprite, was Journey of Redemption,

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Yahoo Spridget list"
Subject: [Spridgets] Holy Sprite, was Journey of Redemption,
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 12:40:31 -0500
For all how have been or might be interested in following the ongoing saga
of the Holy Sprite, I have updated the page at:
http://www.starrtech.net/~jimj/Holy_Sprite/Holy_Sprite.html

The location of this page is temporary and Google will not find it so you
will want to add it to your bookmarks for now. I hope to get it up on the
Sprite - Midget Club USA website very soon. Once there, search engines will
find it.

Also, Frank is still looking for some parts and there is still a need for
some funding. If you can help, anything would be appreciated. Go to the
following link to find out how you can help with the project:
http://www.starrtech.net/~jimj/Holy_Sprite/help.pdf
--
Cheers!!
Jim