[Spridgets] Downflow vs X-flow (was gooseneck)

To: <soavero@yahoo.com>, "Spridgets Digest" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Downflow vs X-flow (was gooseneck)
From: "Norm 2Bs" <twobees@sprynet.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 09:00:08 -0400
Thanks for posting that info, Ron.

I recently installed a high-capacity x-flow rad by Griffin Thermal Products
in my Turner to replace the (likely) original down-flow with which I had
experienced severe overheating during the Mt. Equinox hill climb a few years
back.  While it didn't overheat in normal racing, it was a weak link.  First
race with the new setup will be at Roebling Road in 11 days.  Today's
project is to re-install the engine after a clutch-install last night.

Off to work.

Norm Sippel
948-powered Turner Mk1