Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye Values

To: "'David Lieb'" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>, <soavero@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye Values
From: "Guy Weller" <guy.weller@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 08:35:07 +0100
David,
I have no idea from the UK how these things work, but can you deduct
"delivery" from the price (or their valuation)

I seem to recall that you paid someone to fly to CA to collect the car, and
then drive it back overland. I believe they even had to take a co-driver
with them because of the distance involved and the state limits on the hours
an individual is allowed to drive in a day. Then there was fuel, motel
expenses....
Can't have been cheap!

Guy