Re: [Spridgets] was Phil Hill,

To: "marty sukey" <trmarty@hotmail.com>, "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] was Phil Hill,
From: Kathryn Bales <kgb@frontiernet.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 10:47:18 -0700
I was reading every book on sports cars (primarily British) and car
racing that I could get my hands on when I was a kid. My poor, somewhat
normal, mother had to content herself with teaching my brother to cook.
I always have to call him when I am hungry for one of Mom's old recipes.
Tonight I get to diagnose my daughter in law's Grand Cherokee, and
probably fix it over the weekend, providing I can convince her husband
to do the heavy work. His idea of fixing a car is taking it to the
dealer and telling the service manager to fix it.

Kate