[Spridgets] '59 Bugeye for restoration

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, Spridget Chat Group
Subject: [Spridgets] '59 Bugeye for restoration
From: Michael Rowe <mdrowe@optonline.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 01:03:38 -0400
Anyone in the Chicago area know about this car?  I am looking for a good
project without extensive body work.  I have acquaintances (daughter's
boyfriend's parents) nearby who could help with a transaction.

Michael Rowe
'74 Midget
Long Island, NY

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/pts/818053822.html__,_._

This car needs to find a good home. Excellent start for a restoration project.
The body is in good condition, no rust holes. Some surface rust in some areas,
but nothing major. Missing body emblems, chrome parts, bumpers, & gas tank,
some dash gauges need to be replaced. The engine will turn over by hand, but
need work. Please send email if you have any questions.

__