Re: [Spridgets] iphone multi-axis accelerometer app

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] iphone multi-axis accelerometer app
From: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 12:22:39 -0700
For $13, you can download an application called "Dynolicious" from the
I-tunes store that takes full advantage of the accelerometer.  According to
what I've read so far, it outperforms the G-Tech Pro as an in-car
dynomometer.  Its results compare quite closely with the time slip from a
dragstrip.  My phone contract expires in Oct. and I plan on getting an
I-phone partly because of this application.

Glen Byrns (gadget junky)